Full-Service Metal Stamping Facility
Great Lakes Metal Stamping is a full-service metal stamping facility providing stampings, weldments, assemblies, value-added services, and more to a diverse range of industries within a 500-mile radius of Southwest Michigan.
Founded in 1995 by Keith Hettig, Great Lakes Metal Stamping got its start in a shared building in St. Joseph, Michigan. In just a few short years, the company grew from two employees and one press line to a company with fourteen employees and three press lines.
Today, Great Lakes Metal Stamping has 50+ team members operating out of a 65,000-square-foot modern facility in Bridgman, Michigan.
At Great Lakes Metal Stamping, our mission is to be the preferred supplier of metal stampings for a variety of markets. Since setting out on this mission, we have earned a reputation for:
- Consistently exceeding the expectations of our customers.
- Developing innovative and effective customer service and value-added solutions.
- Recognizing and utilizing the creative potential of our team members.
- Providing a safe workplace and environment for our team and the community.
- Treating our suppliers as an essential resource for innovation and improvement.
- Pursuing continuous improvement to enhance the position of our customers in their marketplace.
Great Lakes Metal Stamping is a member of the Precision Metalforming Association and has been certified by Smithers Quality Assessments to be in compliance with ISO 9001 and IATF 16949.